commenting on anmar and bayazidi

Salam

The idea of anmar is very good, we have nearly the same thing here in
germany where people meet at lan parties or at meetings and try new
software together I wanted to plane a Blendermeeting here in germany for
Blender (http://www.blender.org) so the good side is first you have a
lot of FUN, second you have 100% support (well at least for the time you
are with your friends ;) you have the functional system and you make new
friends very good. Here I think the students in arabia are responsible
for that and for sure the people of the user groups.

Between, about the big sites I got some ideas, Bayazidi lives in Jordan
I think so what about going to the office of arabia.com and meet them
personally, and get the phone number of aljazeera and phone them, What
about trying to get phone numbers and to meet the people personally, I
don't know but there was also one of us living in Bahrain he could
easily go to Qatar and ask aljazeera personally, no ? the one living in
britain could as some Newspapers to post articles on their websites,
even if we only get one single approval it would be better then nothing
no ?

What do you think?

A HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

cheers