Re: promotion for linux in arabia (preliminary thoughts)

From: anmar oueja Subject: Re: promotion for linux in arabia (preliminary thoughts)
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 15:40:57 -0800

Hello Isam:

I just wanted to comment on spreading the use of Linux in University. I am a Canadian/Syrian and when I was in Univeristy of British Columbia we had an INSTALL FEST. It was an indoor festival full of people, lots of electrical plugs, monitors table and lots of enthusiasim.

Hi,

This also seem to happen here in Paris,France. This "phenomenon" started this year (as far as I can tell, but I can be wrong) and there have been at least two until now (in the same university).

I agree that this would be really great if it could happen in universities in the arab counries.

Salam,

Youcef.

MSN Messenger : discutez en direct avec vos amis ! http://www.msn.fr/msger/default.asp