Re: Arabic electronic dictionary

---  Sara Mraish <saramraish earthlink net> wrote:
> Does anyone know how to start an Arabic electronic dictionary...I don't
> want one that is already exist and crypted for the end user. Something
> that instead of paper dictionary it will be instead electronic..can
> anyone suggest how to go about approching such thing.

Salam Sara, could you please (again) shed some light on what it is that
you are trying to accomplish.  Moreover whether your project will be
under Open Source or not (VERY important to us).  I have a number of
suggestions for you and some pointers, but I'm humbly requesting the
need to know that we're working for the better good of all here.

Sara, a number of us had answered your previous questions publicly
and in private, but haven't gotten any firm answers from you regarding
the above noted questions.