Re: failed ./configure of qtquran .041

--- Mohammed Yousif <mhdyousif gmx net> wrote:
> On Saturday 07 December 2002 21:18, - wrote:
> This is because you disabled multi-threading and so the
> compiler doesn't know about QThread which is multiple
> inherited by audioPlayThread class along with QObject.
> Could you please, reconfigure it with mt and send me config.log ?

Mr Yousif, can't configure check for the inclusion/presence of that
library ?  Make sure to add all these checks (and others that have
mentioned on the various lists by people having problems with
this or that) to ensure that future users get a rock solid application
that will catch various missing libraries, files, objects, etc upon
'configuration'.