Mozilla 1.1

With the recent posts about konqueror and Arabic, I wanted to see if
anyone has had experience with the newly released Mozilla 1.1 browser.
It is noted that they improved Arabic layout/orientation, but I am
still seeing quite a bit of issues (www.aljazeera.net - note missing
top, bottom, right and left columns as compared to IE-6).  Another
subtle difference in further alignment is www.arabia.com (in arabic
of course) and note the "Qanawat right table - the channels" pay attention
to the "<" character alignment -- there are various other things within
the page (all very minor).

I'm not sure if anyone has reported this (and other) anomalies to
mozilla as bugs (we most certainly should ASAP); could someone do a bit
more comparing and come up with a list of things that don't work (or are
simply different) so that we can post these errors/differences on mozilla's
bugzilla system.

Thanks & Salam.