Re: Reading arabic on linux

Jens,

	If I were you I'd just use lynx with acon on the console.  There
is a program called Arazilla for X and another called AraMosaic, but
neither seems to work very well at least for me.  You don't need the
graphics if you just want to read Arabic.  You can download acon from
http://members.tripod.com/ahmedahamid/.  Acon is an arabization program,
so you can use it with just about any Unix program for the console.  One
problem is that most Arabic web sites are written only for Internet
Explorer 5 or above.
					Nicholas