New Domain Name

IMPORTANT NOTICE
---------------

After several consultations, and many many arguments, I have registered the
domain name arabeyes.org to be our new name.

Aunyx.org will still exist, but will slowly become Arabeyes.org. Now we are
going to need a whole new design, interface, etc. All input is appreciated.
Beware of Nadim, he is persistent (in a good way) ;)

Of course, some of you may be wondering why we are going to switch to
arabeyes.org.  Other than Nadim's complaints about aunyx being hard to
type, pronounce, and remember, it is mostly a legal issue. Without discussing
it in detail, you can do a search for aunyx on google.com and see what comes
up (look for aunyx corp.).

It should take a few days before the registration takes effect. Let's get
ready for change!

--
Mohammed Elzubeir

Arabeyes.org - Arabic Unix Project