Re: Thoughts on Arabic support group

1. On the domain names... I really don't have any entries to add. However, I
have decided to do a poll when the site is up, and see how it turns out.

2. On ajeeb.net, it will probably take more time making the translation
intelligible than writing it from scratch. It's okay to use it for news
pieces, or short docs if you have no other choice. But, I don't see it as
the final solution.  I have suggested it to our translator (currently only
one staying in touch).

I have been doing a little reading on autoconf/automake, and I think I'm
almost ready to migrate akka on to that direction, and give it a proper
distribution.  I don't know if any of you is familiar with it, I'll probably
have questions.  I'll be committing changes to the cvs on
aunyx.org:/home/CVS/aunyx/akka.

Chahine, let me know if everything is working.

Nadim, here is what you can do.. On the Aunyx site, there is a registration
form.. which will change of course with the new site. I need a set of
questions, etc. that you think would be able to group people appropriately.
In effect, designing the user database, by telling me the items, etc.. name,
address, skills,etc.. and their phrasing.

Merza, I will put Shady's translation of chapter 14 of the fbsd handbook on
the aunyx cvs now (he is gone till 20th june).. it's in MS-Word format. Please
checkout the aunyx tree and edit it. I know you are an Arabic expert, and I
think you can help in a more editorial way than writing the actual
translations.

Please tell me know if you don't want to do that.

--
Mohammed Elzubeir