Re: Submitted papers

From: "Mohammed Elzubeir" <elzubeir at arabeyes dot org>
> I have submitted earlier today two papers to the Linux Arabization
> Workshop, which are available on the main page. They are both
> available in html and pdf format for your reading and printing
> pleasures ;)

I'm curious about the bidirectional article. Has anyone talked to people who
use a non-Arabic RTL language about the ideas? That is, other languages
(Persian, etc.) using the Arabic script, Hebrew, Syriac, and Dhivehi (uses
the Thanna script)? Hebrew users are the other big RTL users, both
commericially and active in the Open Source world - if Hebrew users chose
another bidirectional system, you could easily get to the point where half
the systems use one bidi sytem and half the other, messing with any attempt
at reliable RTL/bidi use.

--
David Starner - dstarner98 at aasaa dot ofe dot org
"The pig -- belongs -- to _all_ mankind!" - Invader Zim