Re: Akka Compilation problem under RH 7.1

Salam,
It don't where the problem *exactly* comes from. It is very clear here
that the problem is not related to the akka code though, but to the SWIG
module delivered with RedHat since it complains about code that should
be generated automatically by SWIG. I would need to have a redhat under
hand which is not possible right now. In any case, you can just decide
to comment these parts as they are pretty unusable right now. I will try
to look further in the problem later if no one did before.
And the problem mentionned about orbit is pretty much the same it seems,
as it stems from the orbit include files.
I hope I didn't forget any issue I was supposed to answer, as I have
100s of late mails now due to an absence.
Don't hesitate to remind me anything I forgot.