Re: Akka Compilation problem under RH 7.1

On Mon, Aug 13, 2001 at 06:09:42PM -0200, Mohammed Sameer wrote:
> Hey!!
> that's exactly what happened to me!
> on a RH 7
> SWIG Version 1.1 (Patch 5)
> gcc 2.96
> ORBit 0.5.3
> i thought that mai help!!!

Okay, so far this has been a problem that I don't know the answer to. Chahine is
off to WonderLand, and don't know when he will be able to be back to answer all
these questions. It seems like the main difference is the Perl version (5.005 vs
5.6). I doubt this makes a difference, but that's the only thing.

It compiles fine on Debian here (Arabeyes.org), but I may have to try to setup a
quick rh7 install and see what the problem is.

For what it's worth, I compiled it and put it on
http://www.arabeyes.org/~elzubeir/akka.bin (the binary). So you can play with it,
until I get this RH issue verified.

--
Mohammed Elzubeir