Re: Arbeyes theme,logo,etc.

No, no no -- please _PLEASE_ don't -- you can easily use procmail to sort
your email - use the "To" or "Reply-To" fields in the header to pipe the
messages into a particular folder; but I implore, beseech and beg of you not
to include anything into these headers pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeazzzzz..

:-) Yup.. I can procmail or equivalent, etc. (not convenient though, I like to read my mailbox sequentially and sort afterwards). I could switch to digest form to make the list email more identifiable but the digest loses the message headers.. Interested to know why you think it is a bad idea and I promise not bring this question up again :-)

bassem