Handasa/Arabization Workshop

Salam all,

I want to congratulate Mo ELzubeir for the new site. good luck man.
And congratulatiosn for this list.
It is really nice.

I hope you still remember me, I wanted to be a member in Aunyx project, but
alas I was so busy the past months that I couldn't keep in touch with you.
Now I am free.

I want to inform you that I am developing a site for all arab engineers, it
will be launched next week, insha allah.  It is intended to help improve
Arabic Engineering in all fields, also to facilitate communication between
Arab Engineers and Technicians everywhere.  So I think it will be good to
start with Arabeyes project, to publish about it in the site and also to
add link to your site.  So please send me a banner to add it, also please
if you can send an article about the project, arabization efforts, standards
for arabizations......etc.

Also if there are readers here from the Saudi Linux Users Group, please
email me because I want to get more info about the workshop that will be
held in Cairo....  And if it is possible to publish material about that
workshop too, that would be good; I will email the webmaster at your site to
ask him if I can use the banner that you publish on your site.  Also it is
not clear where the Workshop will be held.

Well, if anyone has anything that he/she wants to publish not only in
the computer or software fields, but in any engineering field, please send
it to me at,

  handasa at hotpop dot com

I will send you the link to the Handasa Arabia Site as soon as it is completed.

Also, for Mo Elzobeir.. Is the site pronounced as Arab Eyes !!! Am I right ??
If so tell me what do you want if I can help in the banners, and if do you
have logo for it.

Salam
Mohamed Eldesoky
Life is to try