Re: Akka on solaris

Salam all,
Nadim, answering quickly your couple of points about Akka,

Yes, we could have used sockets for server runtime control and
configuration, but I find CORBA to be handier. Sockets indeed are more
standard even though CORBA is very widely implemented today. In any
case, if you feel like implementing a socket layer instead of the
CORBA one, please feel free to do so, and I'll integrate it in the
server.

As for SWIG, you're right, it is not necessary for the server, but
I haven't had time to play with the make files. It is actually necessary
for clients, which do the configuration.

Later,
Chahine