RE: Just reminding

yes, as you said "it will be confusing for bilingual environment users to
enter numbers in two different methods"

But at least they should be given the option to use the two methods.
I mean not to use the only english method in writing numbers.

I know we started from the wrong way and couldn't go back to
the right one. it is our problem. We always say " The mother must
die for the child to live.