Just reminding

In the Name of Allah

dear friends,

I would like to remind you about an important issue about editing numbers in an arabic environment.

Writing numbers should start from right to left not form left to right; for example the number 2456 , should

start by 6 then 5 then 4, and at last 2.

using english style in writing numbers in arabic environment doesn't work with arabic alphapet.

Native arab speakers start from right to left whent they say numbers; for example when I need to say the number 2456,

I will say six and fifty and four hundred and two thousand, not two thousand and four hundred and fifty six.

using english style in writing numbers in an arabic envoronment is a big problem because somtimes numbers jumps before

the arabic words although i need them after them.

thank you all

Ahmed M. alHarkan