Re: Inscription for translation

Salam Youcef,

First, let me welcome you aboard here.I hope we will work together effectively.

Apparently I have not noticed your first email. Not sure where it went.

As you have noted, we have many different translation projects. From
GNOME, KDE, OpenOffice, Mozilla, and various other smaller projects.

So it might be useful if you let us know what projects you would like
to work in. This is so we make sure we don't cross translate each
other work to reduce redundancy.

For committing your changes to CVS, you could not because you don't
yet have commit access. For now, please send the changed files to my
email address (djihed at gmail.com). After having translated some
files, we'll gladly grant you commit access.

Let me know if you have any more problems or questions. I'd be happy to help.

Djihed