Inscription for translation

Salam,

Since one week, I subscribed on the translation list (mailing list) and apply to be a mumber  for helping you.

I read somewhere that you'll contact me and tell me the right information access for starting translation.

It it possible to tell me if someone has received any request? Or may be there are a mistake on my side...

In fact, I check the method of translation and linguistic ressources that you are using for translation. I'm really happy about the good job that you are doing for the arabization....I installed the "CVS" client, uploaded on my "CVSROOT" the "PO" files and make improvement, unfortunately,  I could not submit them to the server...

Thank you very much in advance.

Sincerely
Youcef Bey