Core's Limits

Salam,

I have noticed that although some simple and fair rules have been set by the
current core for the upcoming elections in the Arabeyes Handbook (or as Nadim
prefered to call it, the Constitution), it has not been discussed yet whether
this document and the rules of the elections should be subject to change in the
future.

Should some future core, many many many years into the future, be allowed to
completely abolish the elections? Will they have the power to say we should
only translate POs that have an odd number of strings because they're
superstitous?

Well, seriously, I think a few things, one of which is the Handbook should not
be changeable by Core unless they have the approval of the general Arabeyes
public via a general vote.

So I suggest the handbook should be made unchangeable by core without a
mandate. Objections?

Abdulaziz,