Re: About Wiki Recommendations

--- Mohammed Elzubeir <elzubeir at arabeyes dot org> wrote:
[...]
> > As side points:
> > - Now that SAIS is becoming more visible, I am certainly going to put
> > more effort into it. I am not sure if the "community" is interested to
> > say anything though.
>
> The same thing could have been said about core policies ;) The point is,
> you will get 2-3 members of the community, who will pop up at some point
> and give in some input -- we'll leave the door open.

A slight rewording of what I meant.
I want some feedback from the community. In fact, I tried to open the door as
wide as possible, with no feedback because they were not interested in the last
few months. I need these 2-3 members. This was a note to Nadim & Anmar that
they will probably become the only ones to comment, and I don't want them to
feel what I felt about that project.
If it were for me, I wouldn't leave the door open. I would enforce people to
enter. Just I don't have enforcement means:)

Salam,
Muhammad Alkarouri

=====
"Never trust a computer you can't lift."
"How does one lift a virtual machine? :-)"

"Using the "cp" command :)"
                                                .. As seen on OxLug