About Wiki Recommendations

Salam,
As usual, I get to voice my opinion.

- point 1.1
Funny, as if the few individuals are possibly 'not known'. If I were in
your shoes, I would thank the few who highlight needs you are approving
of. Thanks for that tone anyway, we will probably remain in Arabeyes'
history this way.

- point 1.1.1
+1. This is what we needed from the start.

- point 3.1
Yes, the umbrella strategy should be reconsidered, in the way you are
mentioning (more or less).
One of the main problems that we had is that Arabeyes wanted to be all
things to all people. It encourages volunteerism. It encourages
centralized work in Arabization of *ix. The resulting display of
conflict between these two points is the mess we had in the partnership
policy. Because some may want to work in Arabization of *ix without
voluntary work, or some may like to do volunteer work in *ix which is
not Arabic related. Both these groups cannot coordinate with Arabeyes in
the status quo.

As side points:
- Now that SAIS is becoming more visible, I am certainly going to put
more effort into it. I am not sure if the "community" is interested to
say anything though.
- [OT] Seems still people are not happy with fedora translation, though
using different tactics in discussions. Probably Alan Cox is the most
well known of them (for the Welsh language). Just thought I mention it.

Salam,
Muhammad Alkarouri