[doc] رد: possible Arabic translation help?

I can help in 300 string

Where is Github ver of ar.po ?

________________________________
من: ‏‏Doc <doc-bounces at arabeyes dot org> بالنيابة عن Paul Franklin <pf dot 98052 at gmail dot com>
‏‏تم الإرسال: 24/شعبان/1438 11:51 م
إلى: doc at arabeyes dot org
‏‏الموضوع: [doc] possible Arabic translation help?

I am a volunteer at an open-source genealogy project
and for sixteen years we have produced a program
(gramps) which runs on linux, Windows, and Mac.

We had two volunteer Arabic translators, over the
years, but both of them are very busy and are not
able to do any more translating for us.

Our Arabic translation currently has about 940 "fuzzy"
strings and I would be grateful for any help to improve
that, lower that number.

I will be happy to email anybody our ar.po file, or I can
point you at our github master copy if you prefer (and
you can then either email it to me or do a pull request).

Thank you.