[doc] The use of wordlist in a commercial product

Dears at Arabeyes,

It has been a very long time and I hope everyone is great and doing well :)

I would like to ask whether it is possible or not to use the wordlist in a commercial product?
I know it hasn't been active and there are a lot to update in the wordlist but the amount of efforts invested in it is exceptional and shall always be available to the public. Therefore, I would like to ask before doing anything wrong.

I understand that it is under GPL but I just wanted to make sure that I can sell it in addition to providing the sources for free, I would like to also encourage people into contributing and updating the wordlist.

Your kind input will be very much appreciate.

--
Yousef Raffah
Sent with Sparrow