Re: [doc] (no subject)

On Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 08:02:32PM +0300, Ahmed Khattab Shams . wrote:
> Assalamu Alaikom,

وعليكم السلام

> Dear Admin of The "Ubuntu Arabic Translators" Team,
>
> I'm Ahmed Khattab Shams El-Din, a student of penultimate year in the
> Faculty of Languages and Translation, Al-Azhar University, Department
> of English Language/Simultaneous Translation.
>
> Sir, honor me by accepting me as a translator in the "Ubuntu Arabic
> Translators" Team, so I may be able to do more for my beloved Linux
> Distribution, Ubuntu.

Just relax and take a deep breath, there is no Sirs here, just a humble¹,
fellow Azhari managing Ubuntu translation :)

You are, of course, welcomed, just read and fellow the instructions
linked in Ubuntu Arabic translations main page:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ArabicTranslationTeam/NewTranslator

Regards,
 Khaled

¹Not so humble, actually