[doc] Fwd: Fwd: Arabic translation for Klavaro

For documentation

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Felipe Castro <fefcas at gmail dot com>
Date: Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 12:51 AM
Subject: Re: Fwd: Arabic translation for Klavaro
To: Usama <uahello at gmail dot com>
Cc: Translation Project Robot <robot at translationproject dot org>

Hi Usama,

Very good, now you may be proud of being the one who started the
Arabic team in TP... :-)

The po file seems to be all rigth now. I already may use it, but you
are supposed to send it to the TP robot. Send a message to
<robot at translationproject dot org>, attaching the file, renamed as
"klavaro-1.3.0.ar.po". The subject of the message should be the same
than this file name. If there is any error, that robot will complain
and give instructions for you.

That's it. So, this way it is easy to manage every other translation
which comes updated from there.

About the keyboard, I think it's correct. Could you test the result
before I release it? What system do you use? Is it Debian based?

Regards,

Felipe Castro.