From: Felipe Castro <fefcas at gmail dot com>
Date: Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 2:29 PM
Subject: Re: Arabic translation for Klavaro
To: Usama <uakkad at gmail dot com>

Hello Usama,

2009/10/15, Usama <uakkad at gmail dot com>:
> Hello,
>
> It's nice to find a simple and powerful program in many languages that
> it seems to be improving nowadays.

Thank you, I'm not changing the program features, and now I may
consider it very stable. So it's good time to update and add
translations.

> I'm working on an Arabic translation for your program, so I started
> with the po file.

Ok, I see that you finished it, very nice. Does exist an Arabic
translation team there in Translation Project? If so, it would be nice
if you integrate with them... See:

http://translationproject.org/team/index.html

> Is there any thing else to do. I don't see Arabic layout. is it easy to add.

Could you send me your custom ".kbd" file for your Arabic keyboard (if
you made one), so that I easily add it in the program options?

Could you also provide me a ".paragraphs" text file, occording to this
specification:

"The advanced modules of Klavaro include some text to practice with.
So we must provide a standard text file in your language, a file with
the extension ".paragraphs". You don't need to translate it. Just
create something new.

I could construct it, even if I know nothing about the language. For
that, I could use articles from the Wikipedia. But, if I do it,
certainly I'll include paragraphs about vegetarianism, Esperanto,
philosophy, etc... :-)

We recommend 30 paragraphs, with an average of 60 words per paragraph.
But that depends on your language."

Kind regards,

Felipe Castro.