[doc] GNOME translation (over to Khaled Hosny)

Salam,

Due to me being overly busy over the last few months, and most likely
for the next few months, I'd like to redirect all GNOME related
translation matters should be dealt with by Khaled Hosny.

Khaled has been the quanlity assurance guy behind GNOME translations
and has been very active over the last few years. I am sure he will do
a good job!

Here is to a 100% Arabic translation of the next release of GNOME!

Wassalam,
Djihed