[doc] [Fwd: gbrainy Arabic translation]

We should get this going ASAP so the developer can work on RTL problems
in gbrainy, which is an excellent brain teaser game.

Any volunteers? Current stats after making a few translations:

114 translated messages, 61 fuzzy translations, 150 untranslated
messages.

Djihed

--
Have a project you would like to be translated to Arabic?
Let us know:

Blog: http://djihed.com
--- Begin Message ---
Hello Jihed,

This is Jordi Mas, gbrainy author[1] that you started to translate to Arabic a few months back.

In the next version, I'm going to fix some problems for RTL languages like Arabic, and I ask you please if you can update your translation because I would help me a lot verify how does gbrainy work in RTL languages.

On top of this, Arabic is a very important language with a very large speaking community that I would like also to bring gbrainy to them.

Thanks,

[1] http://live.gnome.org/gbrainy/

--

Jordi Mas i Hernàndez, HomePage http://www.softcatala.org/~jmas/