Re: "Simplified Naskh" font, 1st alpha release

جزاك الله خيراً
>> a very nice font, thank you جزاك الله خيراً
>> could you please make a variant of it having a
>> based on a thicker line in the middle
>> ie. one which looks like AlMateen but not bold
>> a like parallel to the lines of the page from which the it goes ups and downs
>I was just thinking about making the font bit bolder, or may be I should
>provide several weights; normal, medium and bold?
This font is fine, it's very good,
I meant another font, not the weight, a font that have a thick horiz line
not smooth curves, like Arabic glyphs in MS Times New Roman

because your font looks like Decotype Naskhi
it's a very nice font but it's not suitable for a fine-printed crowded
newspaper for example

the font I ask for is something that looks like a horz lines, ...etc.