Re: "Simplified Naskh" font, 1st alpha release

On Dec 30, 2007 6:19 AM, zabeeh khan <zabeehkhan at gmail dot com> wrote:

> Brother, I tested the font. It includes the Pashto letters, but their short
> forms are not there. So they should be added to the font.
Thanks for reporting this, I assume you mean the initial, middle and
final forms?00

A sample text that include the missing characters will be very good,
ans a screenshot of that text rendered correctly would be nice too.

>Those short forms
> are already there in "Pashto Kror Asiatype" font (There are many fonts, but
> this font is similar to your font), you can copy them from it and change
> them a little bit (as you want them). the "Pashto Kror Asiatyp" font is not
> free.
Thanks for the info, but I don't think we will need this.

--
  Khaled