Re: Similar to Tahoma

On Wed, Dec 12, 2007 at 08:38:56AM +0200, moayyad sadi wrote:
> > I'd guide on how to build such font if you
> > are welling to help us and do it.
>
> please give us a link to that guide
>
> if it's not written or not uploaded please write a guide/article or what ever
> so that many people could contribute
I started writing a guide for developing Arabic fonts[1] while ago, but
I hadn't the chance to finish it. I'll try to complete it ASAP, ISA.
In the mean time, FontForge has a detailed documentation[2], but
unfortunately, it doesn't cover Arabic fonts well.

1 http://wiki.arabeyes.org/Developing_Arabic_fonts
2 http://fontforge.sourceforge.net/overview.html

--
 Khaled