Re: Similar to Tahoma

Ahmed MANSOUR wrote:

M. Bashir Al-Noimi wrote:

Salam Alekom All,

I was looking for an open source font Similar to Tahoma in windows as shown in
the following image:

So can you help to find a suitable font?

Well, I don't know about Tahoma but there is a font released by//// Red
Hat under GPL named "liberation" that simulated the MS fonts like Times
new Roman, Arial, and Courier New)//
you can download them from: https://www.redhat.com/promo/fonts/
Thanks, I want a font similar to Tahoma as shown in the attached pic, I don't prefer Times new Roman, Arial, and Courier New family for nice GUIs

So could you please help me to get a similar?

--
Best Regards تحياتي
Muhammad Bashir Al-Noimi محمد بشير النعيمي

My Blog مدونتي
http://mbnoimi.net/

PNG image