Work on Gnome 2-18 ceases, introducing gnome-2-20

Salam,

Please cease work on gnome-2-18, apart from periodic updates that I will
do from time to time.

All branches have been synced. HEAD and all of its packages are now up
to date, there are a few new packages and some projects are now
obsolete.

Gnome-2-20 has been introduced, there is one new package:
accerciser

Please work on this cycle's list of packages, which appear on this page:
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/Gnome

They are:

      * gftp
      * f-spot
      * planner
      * hardware-monitor
      * rhythmbox (waiting for ACK from Ehab)
      * gimp (Seba Barto).
      * gimp-libgimp
      * gimp-plug-ins
      * gimp-python
      * gimp-script-fu
      * gimp-tiny-fu
      * gimp-tips
      * gdesklets-extras
      * accerciser

And they reside under HEAD in CVS. Email me if you want a copy by email.

Djihed