Re: Pysycache : translation evolution

Le jeudi 5 avril 2007 00:07, Seba Barto a écrit :
> Salam
Salam

>   I would like to ask you something about the speech, if for example
> somebody wants his voice to be used in the arabic version, how it would be
> recorded? using the normal microphone?
Yes, you can use (for example) audacity and your microphone.
I prefer the ogg format, but you can send me (or give me an url where I will
download yours files) wav files, I will convert them.

> Also it has to be a male of female
> voice?
I have no preferences :-)
For pysycache I use some sounds coming from childsplay and gcompris, so I have
some sounds spoken by man and other by woman :-)
The important point for me is the license you will give to yours sounds : I
prefer a GPL compliant license (GPL, public domain) for being integrated in
main pysycache, but if you prefer a creative common like license
(by/sa/nc...) they are only integrated in the additonnal themes.

> i'm just asking for information :) thanks

If you really want to record sounds, inform me because I think that someone
have already started to record

Best regards,

Vincent DEROO
                         http://www.pysycache.org/
apprendre aux enfants                                      teach kids how
à manipuler la souris                                   to play the mouse