Re: Preset

Mohamed Magdy wrote:

Bashar wrote:

also using something else than Yahoo (since its

forces the charset

encoding at its header to ISO-xxxx)

maybe you want to give gmail a shot or install PC

based client such as

thunderbird and configure pop3/imap to send and

receive :)

if you need a gmail invite let me know.

Youssef Chahibi wrote:

On Tuesday 12 September 2006 19:04, Mohamed Magdy

wrote:

That's the first time I see this .... sorry if I

violated anything .. can

you point me to what disrespectful attitude I have

committed?

No problem, I think there should be a link to the

document in the registration

form or the activation message, sorry.

Violations :):
Use of HTML
You use UTF-8 but it is not autodected by clients.

Make sure your emails are

set to use UTF-8.

Thank you.