About me, and PHP scripts rule!!

Slamo Alaikom Wa rahmato allah Wa barakatoh

I'm Mohammad AlHobayyeb from Saudi Arabia, I am intersted in joining you in KDE Project, I have translated some PHP Scripts, you can view them here  alburak.net, under the arabic name of "AlHobayyeb" (in arabic)

One moment please!!

In my projects I have translate them there is a rule that if you translate one version of a "script" you do not need to translate the next versions again, all what you have to do is translating any new "string" if any.

Is this "rule" work in applications like KDE or we have to translate every version from the begining?!

Best regards
Mohammad
Call friends with PC-to-PC calling -- FREE
http://get.live.com/messenger/overview