From: Mohamed Magdy <mohamed dot m dot k at gmail dot com>
To: Documentation and Translation <doc at arabeyes dot org>
Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2006 8:59:23 AM
Subject: Re: How To Ask Questions The Smart Way

M. Bashir Al-Noimi wrote:
> أعجبتني هذه المقالة ... ما رأيكم بترجمتها
> http://catb.org/%7Eesr/faqs/smart-questions.html
> وقتي ضيّق فما رأيكم بتقسيمها لعدّة أجزاء ؟

I saw it before, I was thinking of translating it but I got pissed from
the amount of racism the author have towards Muslims and Arabs in
general, in short .. he just wants to exterminate the Muslims because we
are all terrorists and our religion is terrorism(as he claims) ... *1
... he is just an ****** ... I decided I won't translate it in spite of
its usefulness, may be I can write something similar... anyway .. feel
free to do whatever you want...

*1 : have you seen his blog? it is full of hatred ...
http://www.ibiblio.org/esrblog/

Mohamed