Re: Arabic OpenOffice

On 10/4/06, Nouha Abdel-Hafiez Nouman <nnoaman at andrew dot cmu dot edu> wrote:
Hi, I read the email Mr. Khaled sent regarding the Arabic version of the OpenOffice. Me and my colleague are intersted in contributing for this project as part of our final project for our Linux class. if you can send us more detailed information about this project and the material we can start with, we are willing to start right away.

We are translating OpenOffice interface into Arabic. As I mentioned
before the arabeyes project page [1] states that 69% of the interface
is completed, my plan is to complete the translation then review it as
a whole to ensure it's consistency and correct any errors in it (I
know couple of small faults that needs fixing :-) ). I'm waiting for
Osama Khayat, the maintainer, to confirm this and any help is greatly
welcomed.

Also we can see if there is missing features to get it work properly
with Arabic and try to solve it.

------
[1] http://www.arabeyes.org/project.php?proj=OpenOffice
--