Re: Mozilla Translation Status

On 9/14/06, Ayman Hourieh <ayman dot lists at gmail dot com> wrote:

I've also uploaded a portion of Mozilla.com's files (this is what's available as of now), they reside under translate/mozilla/www[2], I'll work on these, if anyone is interested in giving a hand then I can assign files to them as well.

That's it for now, I'll sync Firefox files in the next few days.

Salam everyone,

The second batch of mozilla.com files has been committed to CVS [1],
I'll work on them myself, as they are only 7 files, just wanted to let
you know.

-Ayman

[1] http://cvs.arabeyes.org/viewcvs/translate/mozilla/www/mozilla.com/