Re: [القاموس التقني] مناقشة المصط لح overwrite

استبدال would be better, though اكتب فوقه or كتابة فوق is more accurate.

- Ossama

----- Original Message ----
From: Khaled Hosny <khaledhosny at eglug dot org>
To: doc at arabeyes dot org
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2006 1:21:36 AM
Subject: [القاموس التقني] مناقشة المصطلح overwrite

Some one (in the wiki) suggested طمس for it, I think this is good
translation and far better than اكتب فوقه/كتابه فوقية. Also استبدال
should be good too, but we use it for replace.
What do you think?

--
Khaled Hosny

Egyptian GNU/Linux user
Member of Arabeyes translation team [www.arabeyes.org]
My Blog: [khalid_hosny.manalaa.net]

Support Free Knowledge [ar.wikipedia.org]