Re: GNOME

السلام عليكم،

	I was very happy for seeing your long reply, which I felt full of emotions. I
am currently working on KDE, but I appreciated the links you cited about
Gnome's CVS. I may need these steps to prepare the Gnome module in Arabeyes
for any potential contributers. Concerning the inexistence of an Arabic open
source community, I think we are making the first steps, preparing a
framework for this community. First, by translating software, assuring its
quality and developing applications needed by this community. The next step
would be to advocate the products made in the first tape and attract more
users and contributers.
> No I will not come back now, because I simply don't have any time ;)
Are you coming back after finishing your Master Thesis إن شاء الله?

At least, we will appreciate if you reply time to time to Arabeyes' lists, to
support us and advice us.

Youssef.