Re: Arabic plural forms issues

Youssef, Abdulaziz,

Considering how the new plural form is different enough from the old
one that the old translations don't fit *at all* with the new one (we
have a new form for example for 2 etc), what's the purpose of
scripting change since they will always end up having to be tweaked by
hand anyway?

I propose leaving changing the files to the translators, to be done by
hand, because that has to be done anyway. Plus building a reliable
script that will do the work will consume much needed time and might
not yeild a satisfying result.

I've been thinking about this for some time and it just begged me to ask.

Djihed