Re: Ubuntu Arabic Support

--- Mohammed Sameer <msameer at foolab dot org> wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 02, 2006 at 11:16:13PM -0800, Anmar Oueja wrote:
> > I am talking about a web-based localization tool used by the entire
> > Ubuntu project. The tool is called Rosetta and it is designed to allow
> > the entire Linux community to register projects (i.e. OpenOffice) and
[...]

Guys, this is exactly what I was trying to say. My concern was also CVS
conflicts. But, if we can have different access levels for users and be able to
review the work before it's committed, this will be excellent.

Anmar, can you help us with setting this up? I'm willing to help as needed too.

thank you all,
Ossama Khayat