To all!

Salam Shabab,

I'm digging more and more into everyday life, physics, social
activities, and many other things... I'll prepare for a new trip and
many other problems I have...
So I think for some time I'll simply not have the head for Arabeyes
this is very sad for me, as I wanted to move the project a little bit
further with my contribution.

For now one thing I hope Nadim can do please get Aymans files in and
make the wordlist.po

I'll not be present for some time. I'll be an avid reader of the
forums, when I fire-up the site, and I'm sure I'll return and become
active here again after  some - not so long - time! But for now I have
other important things to persue.

I hope all of you wish me luck and I'll not forget you! promised!

Arafat