Re: Fixing arabic related bugs

وعليكم السلام

حياك الله و النعم اخوي يوسف و انا كل هالمدّه حسبالي فرنسي يعرف عربي من الهيدر لإيميلاتك! :)

anyhow back to the subject, in regards of programming best way is reading books and having the enthusiasm get into it, this is how it all started me up back in 90s reading codes, testing and reading and testing i never learn A B C's i was testing a piece of thingie from everything.

if you have time books are the best and practicing what you learn till you get used to it, also online tutorials, ebooks can help a lot if you're not a fan of paperbooks like Moi :)

I'm kinda new to ArabEyes and still trying to know how things goes around and getting my self familiar with things, So in near future i'll try my best to disturb the OpenBugs listed on the page below ;)

Salaam