Re: Is there anybody here?

--- Zayed Al-Saidi <zayed dot alsaidi at gmail dot com> wrote:
> Salamo alikom;
>
> I'm so sorry to say " I'm really disappoint !!" I send a message to this
> list before two weeks ago to inform you I had finished translating my files
> and I attached that files. But my message blocked because it was more than
> 40Kb !!

Yes, messages containing attachments bigger than this size are blocked for the
convenience  of dial-up users.

> After that I send my files to Mr. Ossama to check it and to inform
> him I will start another files but also I have not got any response till now
> !!

Well, I sent the answer
(http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/doc/2005/October/msg00152.html) but not
sure if you read it!

> Now I'm working in a big file 335Kb. I'm afraid my work will be duplicated
> because less communication with the coordinator.

It won't I'm the only one working on this project and I noticed you were
working on the 'sc' branch.

> Anyway You can find all my works in this file
> http://www.geocities.com/zayed222/OpenOfficeTran_Zayed.zip

I'll check it when I have access to my Linux workstation at home.

> Also, I want to inform you I'm working in file called " sc" .

Thanks. I'll be waiting for the update. Please send it to me directly
(okhayat at yahoo dot com) rather than to the list.

Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience.

- Ossama

http://mail.yahoo.com