Re: ActionApps POs

[snip]
On Thu, Mar 24, 2005 at 06:50:06AM -0800, Rai'da Al-Zu3bi wrote:
> Wow, all this happened since I last checked this email
> account!

So, Give me the account you use/check frequently in case I need urgent contact :-)

> I feel that I've wasted enough of this list's, yours
> and my time on this issue. So here's my brilliant
> idea: why don't I forsake the priviledge of being a
> project coordinator to either Abdulazizi or Sameer
> while at the same time doing most of the translation?

No, I can't be the coordinator, And you can't trick me into this again ;-)
I really don't have that free time and I have emails awaiting my reply since weeks and I can't find much time to reply.

Abdulazizi, Are you welling to be the coordinator ?

> Waddya say guyz? Yallah let's end this drama and get
> to work pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I've started working already and translated 10! "tiny" messages!