Re: ActionApps POs

Wow, all this happened since I last checked this email
account!

Ya jama3ah, I must say I fully agree w/Sameer. Do you
really think there are a lot of Arab translators
willing to act as volunteers *and* to learn a new
technology simultaneously? Who has that kind of time?
Not me. I have 2 to 3 hours to volunteer every 10 days
for this project at the most. I'd love to give it more
time but can't for the short-medium term.

Don't you think that I could have saved much more
valuable time working on the translation rather than
having to work out how to convert PO files into PHPs,
download Linux, try to get it to work on my PII that
only has a wireless card, download CVS software and
try to understand how to work it? All this for a few
files to translate. Do you think that this is an
effective way to is to nurture technically
knowledgeable people and to help them learn new things
like FOSS?

I feel that I've wasted enough of this list's, yours
and my time on this issue. So here's my brilliant
idea: why don't I forsake the priviledge of being a
project coordinator to either Abdulazizi or Sameer
while at the same time doing most of the translation?

Waddya say guyz? Yallah let's end this drama and get
to work pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.