Re: back back!

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 13:42:29 +0100, Arafat Medini <arafato at gmail dot com> wrote:
> Salam all,
>
> For the least weeks I had many things to do... And so I couldn't
> really participate in "arabeyes daily work", finally I can post again
> and speak again ;)

Ah, havent we all been busy? :-)

> On the registration front I am right now busy in the process you'll
> get more info soon. For anyone who "really" wants to know what I did
> so far and whom I'll meet and what I'll do next week, please ask!
>
> For now that's my first priority, gnome... well don't know... I hope I
> can update gnome so much that we don't loose track.

Keeping focused on the Arabeyes non-profit registration is more than
enough from you :-). As for GNOME, just keeping the Arabeyes repo
fairly in sync with the main repo should be enough. I can assign jobs
to new translators who wish to join the project, if your busy, but I
can only do that if the Arabeyes repo is fairly up to date.

> Generally I want to tell everybody that I am in a very crucial process
> right now preparing for my diploma work and have other pressing
> problems which I don't want to speak about... I hope you understand...
> So I'll be part of the group but no #real# work for at least three
> months or more... Only the domain thingie.

We understand, and I personally pray you meet with the best of luck.
Hang in there :-)
[...]

> Salam Shabab!

And salam to you,