new member..

Hello everybody..

I am a Lebanese studying for my Master's degree in Sweden, and I came across arabeyes while searching for something regarding my thesis work here at the University.. I am actually working within the Language Technology group and my work is to implement the Arabic Grammar, but I won't speak more about that right now, if interested I'll chat some more later! So I wanted to be able to type arabic letters from within KDE and did a google search which lead me to arabeyes' work on Arabic, and I found it really interested and impressive, and I would really like to join, as a translator for now. (But btw I still didn't figure out how to type Arabic letters in KDE cause the post on Arabeyes that I saw said that you can but didn't say how, so if you can help please do!).

So what is the procedure? Any recommended project to start on? I saw that the KDE translation project is 99% done, so what other projects shall I work on and how? I always use CVS so that's no problem. Thanks in advance..

Ali El Dada